At Rise Above, we believe that structure leads to the development of enduring recovery routines and ensures the overall safety of our sober living community. We have implemented a series of guidelines to maintain a sobriety strengthening framework. All residents of Rise Above must agree to the following:
- No drugs or alcohol are permitted in Rise Above housing at any time
- Drug and/or breathalyzer tests may be administered randomly
- Rent must be paid on time.
- Recovery meeting attendance is required 3-5 times weekly.
- In addition to weekly meeting attendance, residents must be actively working a recovery program.
- All residents must participate in a weekly in-house meeting led by a Rise Above team member. All residents must also meet with a Rise Above team member on a monthly basis.
- Behavior management and self-awareness are mandatory; any resident not helping to create an atmosphere of safety and recovery will be asked to leave.
- All residents must adhere to house rules and curfew.
- All residents must contribute to the cleanliness of the house and complete assigned chores.
Rise Above applicants are interviewed prior to admittance. Applicants must have a minimum of thirty days of sobriety. When possible, applicants with less than thirty days will be given a referral to treatment resources.
Our rules are in place to help individuals help themselves; we do not ask anyone to do anything we have not done in pursuit of recovery. Failure to adhere to any of the above guidelines may result in immediate termination of housing.